Like everything else, its not what we do, its how we do
it that makes a big difference. We work closely with the investor
community considering opportunities in the NY/NJ tri-state
area. Read SAEC Approach to learn more.
For Entrepreneurs Only
If you are an entrepreneur and considering your venture in
the NY/NJ tri-state area only, please submit an executive
summary in the following format.
- Don't send your complete business plan. We'll ask for
more information if and when we identify the right investor
who might be interested in your proposal.
- Please let us know if there are important developments
after submission of the summary.
You must read the Confidentiality
Policy before submitting a business plan. By submitting
a business plan, executive summary or an idea, you acknowledge
that you have read and agree with the Confidentiality
Disclaimer: By submitting
the biz plan you understand that the information provided
to Silicon Alley Entrepreneurs Club (SAEC) may be shared with
investors for investment consideration. Silicon Alley Entrepreneurs
Club can't guarantee the confidentiality of any such information.
Please don't send any proprietary information.
1. Company Name:
2. Company Address
3. State: Zip:
4. Web Site URL:
1. Your Name:
2. Your Title:
4. Cell Phone:
1. # of employees (if any):
2. Stage of Development (Idea, Prototype, Some Customers,
Some Revenue, Profitable):
3. Biz Category (ex; Telecom, Film production, Bio-tech,
4. Biz Title (One Line title limited 20 words):
5. Describe the pain/problem/issue you are addressing (this
is the business opportunity, limited to 250 words):
6. Describe the treatment/cure/solution you are suggesting
(product/service that will solve the above, limited to 250
7. How much someone (customer) will pay to take the pain
away (Revenue stream limited to 100 words):
8. Wildest Dream (10 years from now, limited 100 words):
1. $$ invested in the business so far:
2. Seeking Stage of Funding: (Seed, Series A, Series B, Series
C, Series D, Other)
3. How much funding are you seeking right now: $$$$$
Others: Provide any
information that you think may play an important role in the
funding consideration, such as: any industry veteran on your
board; any important client you may have signed; any endorsement
for your product or service. Make it brief.
to Main >>